Friday, November 17, 2006

New Website Outed

Jonathan Strahan blogged about Tachyon twice this week. On Monday he complimented our upcoming Ellen Klages collection, Portable Childhoods, and then yesterday he mentioned our website revamp and was impressed with our Spring 2007 line (with one notable exception). So that's very cool.

Not that we've actually announced our shiny new website. I swear it's only a couple of days old, but you can't keep anything a secret in this field. Of course it's a secret only because I haven't written our newsletter yet. Better get on that. But it's Friday...

Jill

3 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

Hi Jill - It's not that I'm making a huge exception about the Tiptree book. I just don't get it. I think they've contained some great stuff. They're just...odd. The other books are terrific. I think you've done some excellent books over the last couple years, and the 2007 line-up is impressive.

11/20/2006 3:25 PM  
Blogger Tachyon Publications said...

Fair enough, Jonathan. I love the series, but I'm a bit odd myself...

Jill

11/20/2006 3:39 PM  
Blogger sdn said...

i created an lj feed for you.

it is http://tachyonblog.livejournal.com

and hey! i think ellen is a pretty good writer, myself.

sdn, grinning

12/17/2006 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home