Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Books hot on the presses

Yes, two books off to our printer today: Shatterday by Harlan Ellison and The Dog Said Bow-Wow by Michael Swanwick. These are exceptional collections by two of the finest short story writers that science fiction has ever produced. And I get to work with them. It's kind of amazing to check your voice/email and have a missive from a legend. Usually a barbed and/or exceedingly witty missive. I file away all of the best ones. I know, I'm *still* a fangirl.

Also today: very nice pre-pub buzz for the Swanwick collection from Andy Wheeler's blog and a great review from Dave Truesdale at Tangent Online for The Asimov's SF 30th Anniversary Anthology.

And no, I haven't forgotten the wedding photos. Prepare to be amazed.

Jill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home